Is your unit expecting to receive payment from an external party via an incoming wire transfer or ACH? If so, follow the guidelines below to ensure that your payment is credited to the appropriate C-FOAP in Banner on a timely basis:
- Download the most recent version of UAFR’s Anticipated Incoming Wire or ACH Transfer Form (located at the bottom of UAFR’s Forms webpage) and save this form to your computer (such as your shared drive or desktop).
- This form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader and will not work with some browsers’ default built-in PDF viewers. This is why it is essential to download the form first so that all fields and functions within the file will work properly.
- Open the downloaded form and complete each field as requested, including an appropriate C-FOAP to credit the payment to (such as a self-supporting C-FOAP which utilizes an appropriate revenue account code).
- Once your form is completed, click on the Generate Email button at the bottom of the form. If all of the fields within the form are properly completed, a new email will then be generated which will have this completed form attached to it.
- When the automated email is generated, be sure to attach any additional supporting documentation that you may have on hand (such as a copy of the invoice sent to your customer). Also, be sure to add additional text to the body of the email which further explains the details surrounding the transaction.
- Once your email is complete, send it to the auto-populated email address and be prepared to answer any questions that may arise once UAFR reviews your form.
For questions or further details, refer to our subject matter expert listed in the Bank Wire or ACH Receipts section of UAFR’s Who to Ask list.