Do you have questions about Benefit Choice?
University Payroll & Benefits (UPB) will have information tables available in Chicago and Springfield during Benefit Choice with a UPB representative to answer your questions. View the dates and locations below. Registration is not required. Health plan representatives will not be present at these sessions.
Student Center West
828 S. Wolcott entrance. 1st floor near stairs, across from the Book Store
- Tuesday, May 7, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Student Center East
750 S. Halsted Street, first floor near the Book Store
- Wednesday, May 8, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
UIS Student Union, by North entrance
- Friday, May 10, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
A Benefit Choice Q&A session is an approved event under Civil Service Policy and Rules, Rule 11.12. State benefit-eligible employees may be released from work to attend one of the sessions, operations permitting, and subject to prior supervisor approval.
For questions about State of Illinois benefits, contact the MyBenefits Service Center. Bilingual customer service representatives are available.
- Phone: 844-251-1777 or TDD/TTY 844-251-1778
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
For other questions, contact University Payroll & Benefits (UPB).