Edit embedded media in the Files Tab and re-insert as needed.
Do you have questions about Benefit Choice?
University Payroll and Benefits (UPB) will have Q&A sessions during Benefit Choice with a UPB representative to answer your questions. At Urbana-Champaign only, UPB will also provide a presentation. Health plan representatives will not be present at these sessions. Registration is not required.
- Tuesday, May 8th, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Beckman Auditorium, Rm. 1025
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wohlers Hall, Rm. 141
Student Center West
828 S. Wolcott entrance. 1st floor near stairs, across from the Book Store
- Tuesday, May 8th. 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday May 15th, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Student Center East
750 S. Halsted Street, first floor near the Book Store
- Thursday, May 10th. 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday May 17th, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Student Union at UIS
- Thursday, May 3rd, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 10th, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
A Benefit Choice session is an approved event under Civil Service Policy and Rules, Rule 11.12. State benefit-eligible employees may be released from work to attend one of the sessions, University operations permitting, and subject to prior supervisor approval.
For questions about State of Illinois benefits, contact the MyBenefits Service Center. Bilingual customer service representatives are available.
- Phone: 844-251-1777 or TDD/TTY 844-251-1778
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
For other questions, contact University Payroll and Benefits (UPB).