Do you have emergency contacts on file with the University? Are they current?
It is important to keep up-to-date emergency contact information on file, so University representatives know who to call on your behalf in the unfortunate event of an emergency or accident.
Please add or update your emergency contacts, especially if you have not reviewed them recently.
To view and update your emergency contacts, go to My UI Info and follow the steps below.
- Go to My UI Info at https://www.hr.uillinois.edu/myinfo
- Select My Profile.
- Select Access My Profile
- Enter your NetID, password, and PIN. (Remember, if you are off campus, you will be prompted to use Duo 2FA for security authentication.)
- View the Emergency Contacts section to ensure your contacts are up to date.
Select Log Out to exit.
- Select Edit to add, edit, or delete a contact as necessary.
- After making any changes select Submit.
For help changing your emergency contacts online, please contact your HR office.