We’d like to provide a general reminder about some State benefits changes that took effect July 1, 2021.
- MetLife replaced Securian Financial (formerly Minnesota Life), effective July 1, 2021.
- Plan summary and cost information was mailed to your home address in July.
- Your cost (premium rates) for employee optional coverage, as well as spouse or child life coverage, may have changed.
- ComPsych replaced Magellan, effective July 1, 2021.
- Register on the ComPsych website to access services.
- First-time users should use Organization Web ID: StateofIllinois to register.
- The ComPsych password you create will also be your password for the Working Advantage discount center, which you can access via the ComPsych website’s “More…” menu.
- ConnectYourCare is transitioning to Optum Financial, and you may see both names on program materials throughout the transition period.
- See https://www.connectyourcare.com/transition/ for details.
- Create a HealthSafe ID to log in to the member portal and/or mobile app.
- HealthSafe ID provides the enhanced security of two-factor authentication to keep your information secure.
Log in to MyBenefits.illinois.gov or contact the MyBenefits Service Center for more information at 844-251-1777 or 844-251-1778 (TDD/TTY).
You may also contact University Payroll & Benefits:
- Create a service ticket: UPB Service Portal
- Urbana: 217-265-6363
- Chicago: 312-996-7200
- Springfield: 217-206-7144