Last month, we communicated that the FSA vendor, ConnectYourCare (CYC), is transitioning to Optum Financial. As part of this change, participants will now log into their accounts using HealthSafe ID. HealthSafe ID provides the enhanced security of two-factor authentication to keep your information secure.
How do I sign in to Optum Fianancial using HealthSafe ID?
- Visit https://www.connectyourcare.com/transition/ and select Log In in the top right corner of the page, then select Member from the drop down menu.
- Select the Member sign in/register button.
- Select the Register now button.
- Complete the required fields and select the Continue button.
- Create a username and password and enter your email address, then select the Continue button to create your account.
- If you already have a HealthSafe ID to access other Optum sites, you can use the same credentials to access your FSA.
- You may see both the CYC and Optum Financial names on program materials throughout the transition period.
- Member Support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at 888-469-3363.
Questions and more information:
View the Transition Resource Center or contact University Payroll & Benefits:
- Create a service ticket: UPB Service Portal
- Urbana: 217-265-6363
- Chicago: 312-996-7200
- Springfield: 217-206-7144