Supporting documentation is required for certain Benefit Choice changes. Please remember to provide your documents by the appropriate deadline!
If you did not enroll or make any changes during the Benefit Choice period, then you may disregard this communication.
If you made any of the following changes during the Benefit Choice period, then you must submit supporting documentation by the dates listed below or your elections will be invalid.
1. June 10, 2017 - Documentation deadline extended, if you:
- Added a dependent(s) to your State health/dental/vision insurance coverage or
- Opted out of State health/dental/vision insurance coverage.
2. June 30, 2017 - Documentation deadline, if you:
- Added or increased your State Optional Life coverage or added Spouse Life coverage.
You may disregard this communication if you already submitted your documentation.
What Kind of Documents and How do I Submit Them?
Documentation for the changes listed in number one (1) above must be uploaded at https://MyBenefits.illinois.gov. See the Dependent Documentation Requirements or the Benefit Choice Flyer for more information. View this March communication for help submitting your documentation.
Changes listed in number two (2) above require you to complete a Statement of Health form. Send the completed form to Minnesota Life at the address on the form.
For help submitting documentation, contact the MyBenefits Marketplace Service Center. Bilingual customer service representatives are available.
- Phone: 844-251-1777 or TDD/TTY 844-251-1778
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
University Payroll and Benefits is also available to answer questions.