Did you add a dependent or opt-out of coverage during Benefit Choice open enrollment?
- If yes, then you must submit required documentation in order for the changes to go into effect. View the complete list of documentation requirements.
- If no, then no action is necessary.
Documentation Deadline is Thursday, June 11.
Submit documentation for new dependents or coverage opt-outs to University Payroll and Benefits (UPB) via:
- Fax: 217-244-3135
- Walk-in delivery, see contact information below
- U. S. Mail, must be postmarked no later than June 11
Very important! You must submit required documents on or before June 11. If your documentation is not received by this deadline, then your corresponding Benefit Choice election(s) will be cancelled.
Contact University Payroll and Benefits (UPB).
- Walk-in hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Call Center hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
506 S. Wright, 177 HAB, Urbana, IL 61801
809 S. Marshfield Ave, 1st Floor, Chicago, IL 60612
One University Plaza, BSB Room 85, Springfield, IL 62703
217-206-7144 or 217-206-7211
- Documentation Fax Number: 217-244-3135