The series has been running since 2013, and this year's schedule is very ambitious with new educators and topics added to the line-up. Each of the following webinars are on Wednesdays at 12:00 PM CST:
- Leveraging FinTech | Aug. 18, 2021
- Identity Theft & Fraud | Sep. 15, 2021
- What's Your Job Worth? | Oct. 27, 2021
- Conscious Consumerism | Nov. 10, 2021
- Planning for the Unforeseen | Dec. 8, 2021
- Steps to Investing | Jan. 26, 2022
- Money in Relationships | Feb. 9, 2022
- Life Transitions | Feb. 23, 2022
- Financial Emergency Preparedness | Mar. 30, 2022
- Buying vs Renting a Home | Apr. 13, 2022
- Student Loan Repayment | May 18, 2022
"Get $avvy - Grow Your Green $tuff" is aimed to inform, educate, and empower you about important financial topics so register today! All webinars are free and open to the public.
The 2020-2021 Get Savvy: Grow Your Green $tuff webinar team includes:
New topics are added every year. To access previous #GetSavvy recorded webinars and related tools, links and resources, watch Get Savvy on YouTube or enroll in a Digital Badges course.