Cash at College is a webinar for all students headed to college this fall as well as their families. Creating any type of plan right now is challenging, so we're planning to talk through different considerations and possibilities when creating your financial plan for fall education costs.
University of Illinois Student Money Management Center offers this educational and interactive webinar for all University of Illinois students and their families. This free webinar will feature lessons on:
- Creating a Financial Plan for College
- Understanding Funding Options
- Choosing a Financial Institution
- Determing Credit Myths From Facts
- Managing Financial Stress
Cash at College offers an important guide to planning for and managing your finances. We'll be hosting the webinars on:
- Friday, June 26, at 1:00 PM CST
- Friday, July 31, at 1:00 PM CST
Register HERE Today!