Share & Win!
April is National Financial Capability Month in the United States.
To celebrate, we're going to randomly award 10+ financial wellness kits for engaging with our financial education content on social media between April 5-16 (extended through the 18th!). For each of the following you do between April 5-18, you'll earn one entry:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Share any of the #UIMONEY21 financial facts we post & tag us in the post so we can see it
- Comment on any #UIMONEY21 financial facts we share
We'll tally up the responses and contact winners during the week of April 19th.
Shipping only available to the continental United States. If you are not in the continental United States currently, you can choose to send the kit to someone else if you win.
Tips for participation:
- Following @ILStudentMoney on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter is not required, but it may make it easier to keep track of and share content during the campaign period.
- Unfortunately, if we cannot see your comments or shares, those entries won't be counted. We believe in the power of privacy, so keeping private accounts private is understandable but it may limit our ability to count entries.
- If you do not respond in a timely fashion to our requests for contact info to mail your kit out, we'll have to select another winner.
- Please be cautious of giving your information out without verifying the source of the request is from a trusted source.
- Never share personal details on social media or in comments, like your social security number, financial accounts, or full birthdate.