Edit embedded media in the Files Tab and re-insert as needed.
The end of Benefit Choice is June 1. If you haven’t re-enrolled in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Program for the plan year beginning on July 1, 2020, you have until June 1 to do so at https://MyBenefits.illinois.gov.
Important Announcements for FY20
- MCAP and DCAP participants will be allowed an extended period through December 31, 2020 to incur expenses and submit claims for reimbursement from FY20 funds.
- If you re-enroll in the MCAP for the upcoming plan year, up to $500 of your remaining account balance will be rolled over to be used during FY21.
- If you do not re-enroll in the MCAP, all funds in your MCAP account will be forfeited if they are not used to reimburse expenses incurred on or before December 31, 2020.
- DCAP does not have a rollover provision; therefore, all funds remaining in your DCAP account after December 31, 2020 will be forfeited whether or not you re-enroll.
ConnectYourCare Payment Card
If you have a payment card, you should keep it as you can continue to use it if you re-enroll for the upcoming year. Keep your card until either:
- Your card has expired and you have received a new one from ConnectYourCare
- You are no longer enrolled in the FSA Program
FY20/21 New IRS Guidelines for MCAP & DCAP
Important MCAP and DCAP Announcement for FY20/21
Flexible Spending Account Program
For FSA questions, contact University Payroll & Benefits: