Edit embedded media in the Files Tab and re-insert as needed.
As you may already be aware, the insurance company for the Quality Care Health Plan (QCHP) will be changing from Cigna to Aetna effective July 1, 2017. As a result of this change, please take note of the following:
- The State indicated that Aetna’s network coverage has a 98% overlap with the current Cigna network. To see if your doctor and/or hospital is in the Aetna network, follow the steps below or call 855-339-9731:
- Go to https://www.aetnastateofillinois.com/
- Click “See if your doctor is in our network”
- Select the QCHP Plan
- Search for your doctor/hospital by name and location
- If you continue enrollment in the QCHP for the new Plan Year beginning July 1, 2017, then you will receive a new insurance ID card from Aetna in the mail following the end of Benefit Choice.
- Remember to provide your new Aetna insurance information, effective July 1, 2017, to your doctor and other health care providers once you have your new insurance ID card.
For questions about State of Illinois benefits, contact the MyBenefits Marketplace Service Center. Bilingual customer service representatives are available.
- Phone: 844-251-1777 or TDD/TTY 844-251-1778
- Hours During the Month of May: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
For other questions, contact University Payroll and Benefits: