The Office of the Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Comptroller announces an open comment period for Policy 6.1.1 Determine Minimum Insurance Requirements for Vendors from August 15 to August 21, 2023. This policy has updated risk tiers for contracts regarding: sharing and transfer of personal or sensitive data with outside entities, hazardous materials, and vehicle charters.
- Contracts governing the sharing or transfer of personal / sensitive data (e.g., EU GDPR, HIPAA, FERPA, etc.) has moved from Medium to High Risk.
- Contracts involving hazardous materials for various services (e.g., abatement, hauling, use, etc.) has moved from Medium to High Risk.
- Contracts regarding Vehicle Charters has moved from Medium to High Risk.
- The Tier 1 and Tier 2 insurance requirement documents have been updated.
- If you have questions about the updates to policy, please contact the CFO Business and Finance Policy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.