iTravel is hosted by Corporate Travel Planners (CTP), the University’s only full service contracted travel agency. This blog post provides many reasons why departments should use iTravel or a full service CTP agent to make all their University travel arrangements.
- Online booking fees as low as $5.00 to purchase an airline ticket.
- No booking fees for car and/or hotel reservations.
- Only place to book negotiated discounts with Southwest and United Airlines.
- Guaranteed return of most competitive fares including web fares.
- Preferred seat requests accommodated whenever possible at no additional cost.
- Tickets voided within 24 hours of issuance at no cost.
- Access to University discount agreements with National, Enterprise, and Club Quarters.
- Access to 80,000 discounted hotel room rates, many include either Wi-Fi or breakfast.
- Tracking, management and notification of unused tickets.
- Travel industry’s most innovative online booking tool provides one-stop shopping for air, hotel, car, and train reservations.
- Profiles store frequent traveler program information, seat and meal preferences, passport and visa information, assign travel arrangers, etc.
- Ability to create templates for repeat itineraries and/or other travelers.
- Direct connect to Southwest and Frontier airlines.
- Only travel agency able to book a domestic group trip that exceeds the current bid limit without a competitive solicitation.
- Experienced, full service agents dedicated to the University for domestic, international, individual and group travel.
- Dedicated University phone line and 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Agent assistance with “Waivers and Favors” to include clearing of special seats, voiding non-refundable tickets within 24 hours of ticketing, and frequent flier upgrades.
- Knowledge of international airlines including safety and service records.
For additional information, visit the iTravel Resource Page, and/or
Register for an iTravel Webinar to see how easy the system is to use.
If you have questions, please contact University Payables Travel Management Office at 217-244-8785 or toll free at 888-871-2835 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.