Edit embedded media in the Files Tab and re-insert as needed.
If you made any of the following changes during the State Benefit Choice period, then you must submit supporting documentation by the dates listed below or your changes will be cancelled.
- June 11, 2018 - Documentation deadline, if you:
- Added a dependent(s) to your State health/dental/vision insurance coverage or
- Opted out of State health/dental/vision insurance coverage.
- Note: Any documentation received after May 31, 2018, may result in a delay of receiving your ID cards.
- June 30, 2018 - Documentation deadline, if you:
- Added or increased your State Optional Life coverage or added Spouse Life coverage.
What Kind of Documents and How do I Submit Them?
Documentation for the changes listed in number one (1) above must be uploaded at https://MyBenefits.illinois.gov (preferred) or mailed to MyBenefits. See the Dependent Documentation Requirements or page 2 of the Benefit Choice Flyer for more information. View the MyBenefits FAQs for help submitting your documentation. If you do not have computer access, please visit the University Payroll and Benefits office to use a kiosk or to get personal assistance.
Changes listed in number two (2) above require you to complete a Statement of Health form. Mail the completed form to Minnesota Life at the address on the form.
For help submitting documentation, contact the MyBenefits Service Center. Bilingual customer service representatives are available.
- Phone: 844-251-1777 or TDD/TTY 844-251-1778
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
University Payroll and Benefits (UPB) is also available to answer questions.