Don’t forget! Benefit Choice open enrollment ends Tuesday, May 31, 2016. If you have not already done so, make your changes in NESSIE.
- You must re-enroll in your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) each year.
- No action is necessary if you want to continue with your current health, dental, life insurance, or dependent coverage.
- Any changes made during Benefit Choice will be effective July 1, 2016.
- If you add a dependent or opt-out of coverage during Benefit Choice, you must submit documentation by June 10 for the changes to go into effect. See NESSIE for a complete list of documentation requirements.
Contact University Payroll and Benefits (UPB).
- Walk-in hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Call Center hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urbana: 217-333-3111
- Chicago: 312-996-6471
- Springfield: 217-206-7144 or 217-206-7211
- Documentation Fax Number: 217-244-3135