The new plan year for State benefits (health/vision, dental, and life insurance, and flexible spending accounts) started on July 1, and any changes you made during Benefit Choice are now in effect. If you have not already done so, now is a great time to verify your benefit elections and payroll deductions.
How Do I Verify My State Benefit Elections and Payroll Deductions?
Verify that your elections and payroll deductions are correct by viewing:
- Your personal benefit information and your benefit elections at https://MyBenefits.illinois.gov/.
- Remember, your MyBenefits login and password are not your UIN, NetID, Enterprise ID, or other University logins and passwords. For help registering or logging in, see MyBenefits FAQs.
- Your payroll deductions on your Earnings Statement.
- Important Note: The Earnings Statement application requires 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) for added. Visit the NetID Center to set up, review, or update your 2FA settings.
What if Something Looks Wrong – Who Do I Contact?
If you notice incorrect personal information (including your address or phone number), go to My UI Info to update your information in My Profile. The updated information should be reflected on MyBenefits within two (2) weeks.
If you notice incorrect deductions or benefit elections, contact University Payroll & Benefits as soon as possible.
For questions about State of Illinois benefits, contact the MyBenefits Service Center. Bilingual customer service representatives are available.
- Phone: 844-251-1777 or TDD/TTY 844-251-1778
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday
For other questions, contact University Payroll & Benefits: