Edit embedded media in the Files Tab and re-insert as needed.
Participants in the University LTD Plan may notice a change to your payroll deduction amount. The deduction is calculated annually, and is effective for the period of December 1, 2021 - November 30, 2022. Your LTD deduction amount may change based on the following:
- Age: Rate categories are determined by age. Reaching an age in a higher rate category may increase your deduction amount.
- Salary: The benefit amount received under this plan is calculated based on salary as described in the LTD Certificate (see page 12). If your salary changes, the deduction amount may change accordingly. An increase in salary may result in an increased deduction amount. A decrease in salary, such as with a job change, may result in a decreased deduction amount.
Any change to your LTD Plan deduction will be effective with your:
- December 8, 2021 paycheck for bi-weekly paid employees
- December 16, 2021 paycheck for monthly paid employees
View the LTD Certificate, Privacy Notice, and more plan information or contact University Payroll & Benefits (UPB):
- Create a service ticket: UPB Service Portal
- Urbana: 217-265-6363
- Chicago: 312-996-7200
- Springfield: 217-206-7144