See the communication sent by the Office of Business and Financial Services (OBFS) for important information about:
- Electronic process for Form W-2 and new electronic process for Form 1042-S
- Consent process for electronic access
- If you previously consented to electronic delivery, no action is necessary.
- The 2014 calendar year consent process is open through January 15, 2015 at 10:59 p.m.
- If you are not signed up for electronic delivery, your W-2 and/or 1042-S will be mailed to you on January 30, 2015 to your mailing address listed on NESSIE as of December 31, 2014.
- Where to find additional information
Contact your campus University Payroll Service Center at: