Fidelity Investments and TIAA are offering live retirement education webinars this spring. These webinars are designed to help you learn more about your retirement planning and investment options as a University 403(b) Plan participant.
- Fidelity - Register for Fidelity Webinars – select Event type ‘virtual’
- March 28 - 9:00 AM - What is Financial Wellness and why is it important?
- March 31 - 11:00 AM - Demystifying Your Credit Score
- April 5 - 2:00 PM - Understanding your retirement plan and all it has to offer
- April 14 - 12:00 PM - Saving through Roth Contributions in My Retirement Plan
- April 19 - 10:00 AM - How to Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings
- April 26 - 10:00 AM – Estate Plans can Help Protect What Matters Most
- TIAA – Register for TIAA webinars – Log into your account or with Guest Access
- March 22 – 11:00 AM – Charting your course: A financial guide for women
- April 12 – 11:00 AM – Quarterly Economic and Market Update with TIAA’s Chief Investment Strategist
- April 12 – 2:00 PM – Invest for success: Fine-tuning your retirement strategy
- April 13 – 10:00 AM – Take Control of Your Financial Life; 5 Steps to Managing Money & Debt
- April 19 – 2:00 PM – Women 2 Women: Start to Finish
Contact Fidelity at 800-343-0860 or TIAA at 800-842-2776.
Attending a Fidelity or TIAA webinar is an approved event under Policy and Rules for Civil Service Staff, Rule 11.12. Employees may be released up to one and a half hours from work to attend or view 403(b) investment vendor webinars or video on-demand, operations permitting, and subject to prior supervisor approval.
Information provided is general in nature about matters of interest to University of Illinois System employees. This information is not legal, financial, or tax advice. You should consult with a legal, financial, or tax professional for assistance with your individual circumstances.