We are delighted to announce the selected participants for the 2022 Professional Staff Leadership Academy (PSLA). PSLA is designed to foster a culture of dynamic and transformational leadership for academic professional and civil service staff at all levels throughout the University of Illinois System.
The PSLA Steering Committee reviewed over 80 applications this year, making it a very competitive process and a challenge to select just 20 participants. Please join us in congratulating the following individuals who will participate in this year’s program.
- Aaron Darnall, Department of Computer Science
- Rian Jones, Division of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Chris Lehmann, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation
- Don Marrow, University of Illinois Laboratory School
- Suzana Palaska, Office of International Programs, College of ACES
- Gillian Snyder, Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute
- Kamil Tamimie, Sponsored Programs Administration
- Jennifer Bordy, University Library
- Ebony Brooks, Division of Specialized Care for Children
- Elizabeth Hawes, Center for Clinical & Translational Science
- Gerardo Jimenez, Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Affairs & Academic Programs
- Antoniah Lewis-Reese, School of Public Health
- Santhi Nannapeneni, Department of Computer Science
- Aaron Rosenthal, Purchasing & Contract Management
- Bryan Rives, Performing Arts Services
- Justin J. Rose, Student Affairs
- Margaret Chambers, Consortium of Academic & Research Libraries in Illinois
- Melissa Haas, Office of Governmental Relations
- Erin E. Herrick, University Bursar
- Svetlana Sowers, Office of Technology Management
The program consists of four sessions that will take place in Springfield, Chicago, Urbana-Champaign, and Allerton Park & Retreat Center, Monticello.
Thank you to all who participated in the process this year. We strongly encourage the many talented individuals who were not selected this year to apply again in the future.
Avijit Ghosh, Interim Executive Vice President & Vice President for Academic Affairs
Jami Painter, Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
University of Illinois System